Mitsubishi Power Aero LLC (hereinafter "Mitsubishi Power Aero") recognizes that all personal information managed and used in its business activities must be handled and protected with the utmost care. Therefore, Mitsubishi Power Aero will follow the basic policy stated below.
Mitsubishi Power Aero will comply with all applicable state- and sector-specific regulations regarding national privacy or data security, including regulations promulgated and enforced by the Federal Trade Commission among other authorities, as set forth by United States of America government or other applicable authorities.
- Mitsubishi Power Aero will not acquire any personal information through false or other improper means.
- Mitsubishi Power Aero will use personal information only to the extent and for the purposes specified, which will be announced or noticed to the persons to whom the information pertains.
- Mitsubishi Power Aero will endeavor to keep such personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- Mitsubishi Power Aero will take necessary and appropriate measures to maintain the security of such personal information.
- Mitsubishi Power Aero will furnish its employees and contractors handling such personal information with the necessary and appropriate guidance and supervision.
- Mitsubishi Power Aero will not provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the person involved.
- If Mitsubishi Power Aero receives an inquiry from a person about the use or content of personal information related to that person, it will provide a reasonable response.
- If Mitsubishi Power Aero receives any complaints regarding the handling of personal information, it will resolve such complaints in a prompt and appropriate manner.
- Mitsubishi Power Aero will establish rules and management systems for proper handling and protection of personal information and will thoroughly adhere to them.
- Mitsubishi Power Aero will engage in a strong effort to further enhance personal information protection systems by regularly reviewing and updating all rules and procedures regarding the handling of personal information, including this policy.
For information regarding the business purposes, the practical handling method of personal information by Mitsubishi Power Aero, refer to the following:
1. Use of Personal Information
Mitsubishi Power Aero will acquire and use personal information only as needed for its business performance according to its business purposes. (See [7. Objects of Mitsubishi Power Aero.]). The business purposes of personal information are:
- To make applications for transactions between Mitsubishi Power Aero and its customers and other parties concerned with its businesses; obtain confirmation regarding customers and other parties concerned; review and assess such transactions; execute and manage agreements; and conduct termination and other proceedings following termination of agreements with customers and contractors.
- To issue notices regarding improvement of Mitsubishi Power Aero products and services and of associated products and services, and respond to customer inquiries regarding such products and services.
- To respond to inquiries about the products and services provided by parties having business relations with Mitsubishi Power Aero
- To allow its shareholders to perform their rights and to perform obligations to its shareholders; facilitate the implementation of various policies to ensure efficient communications with its shareholders; create data under certain standards in accordance with applicable laws and regulations; and other measures to facilitate the mutual understanding between Mitsubishi Power Aero and its shareholders.
- To confirm applications for and participation in various exhibitions and seminars, communicate with lecturers, and report on the results of studies and events to the persons involved, and also to provide visitors with access to Mitsubishi Power Aero's facilities.
- To make contact with the members of any organizations in which Mitsubishi Power Aero is a member, and issue various notices from Mitsubishi Power Aero according to the purposes of activity of such organizations.
- To send publications issued by Mitsubishi Power Aero to persons who request them, and to distribute e-mails to the applicants for the Mitsubishi Power Aero electronic mailing service.
- To communicate and enter into joint contracts with various research institutes based on Mitsubishi Power Aero's R&D activities, to which the paragraph (1) above shall apply accordingly; participate in academic societies; make recommendations for prizes awarded by academic societies; and make and manage joint patent applications.
- To communicate with journalists and analysts in publicity activities.
- To receive applications for employment, communicate with and issue the notification of employment to the applicants, and other issues concerning recruitment activities.
- To communicate and conduct transactions with public accountants, attorneys and patent attorneys concerned with the business activities of Mitsubishi Power Aero..
- To communicate with the officers, directors, employees or any related persons in the subsidiaries and affiliates of Mitsubishi Power Aero in the course of performance of business activities other than those as stated above.
- To issue notices to Mitsubishi Power Aero's retired employees and to communicate with the families of Mitsubishi Power Aero's employees.
- To exchange necessary information between Mitsubishi Power Aero and its cooperative, non-regular, temporary, part-time and student workers in execution of contracts with them and performance of their works.
- To receive personal information provided for any order-based works and to complete such works within Mitsubishi Power Aero's scope of business.
- To conduct business activities incidental or related to the above business purposes.
Mitsubishi Power Aero may provide personal information to a third party with the approval of each respective individual, consign the handling of personal information to a third party, or share personal information with subsidiaries and/or affiliates of Mitsubishi Power Aero to the extent that such personal information is required for the business purposes as stated above.
(Please see the following [4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties]and [5. Joint Use of Personal Information])
If any personal information is acquired or used for any other business purposes than those described above, a notice or announcement will be issued separately.
2. Possession of Personal Information
Mitsubishi Power Aero possesses and will possess personal information including names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, gender, ages, memberships, departments and titles of its customers, suppliers and other related companies.
Mitsubishi Power does not acquire and possess any personal information that is not required for business purposes.
3. Personal Information Management
Mitsubishi Power Aero will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the security of the personal information possessed by it and endeavor to maintain the contents of such personal information as accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary for business purposes.
Personal information which is no longer necessary for business purposes will be disposed of promptly in an appropriate method.
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Mitsubishi Power Aero will not provide the personal information of any person to any third party without such person's approval, except the following cases:
- The work of handling personal information is entrusted, in whole or in part, to any third party to the extent necessary for Mitsubishi Power Aero' s business purposes
- Provided, that a confidentiality agreement shall be entered into by and between Mitsubishi Power Aero and such entrusted company and that Mitsubishi Power Aero will provide necessary and appropriate supervision of such entrusted company);
- Mitsubishi Power Aero will share the personal information of any specific person with one or more of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates to the extent necessary for business purposes (See [5. Joint Use of Personal Information]); and
- Such disclosure of personal information to any third party is otherwise authorized under any applicable law or regulation.
5. Joint Use of Personal Information
Mitsubishi Power Aero may share the personal information acquired by Mitsubishi Power Aero with one or more of its subsidiaries and/or affiliates necessary for the above business purposes (See [1. Use of Personal Information]), provided Mitsubishi Power Aero shall remain responsible for the security of the same. Such personal information may include, without limitation, the names of customers and other parties concerned with Mitsubishi Power Aero's businesses and their work or home addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, genders, ages, associated organizations and departments and professional titles.
6. Contact for Personal Information
In the event the department to which the personal information was provided is unknown, or for any inquiry for general information on the process of handling personal information, contact:
Personal Information Advice Office
Mitsubishi Power Aero LLC
628 Hebron Avenue, Suite 400
Glastonbury CT 06033
7. Objects of Mitsubishi Power Aero
The corporate objects of Mitsubishi Power Aero are as follows
- Design, manufacture, installation, sale, operation, repair and maintenance of Aero-derivative gas turbine power production equipment, systems and/or services:
- Engineering and technical assistance in those items mentioned above and manufacture and sale of parts thereof:
- All business incidental or relating to those items mentioned in the foregoing sub-paragraphs.
How to Handle Personal Information on the Website
1. Security in Obtaining Personal Information
In obtaining the personal information of an Mitsubishi Power Aero customer from the Website, Mitsubishi Power Aero uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and other encrypting means to protect the personal information inputted through a communications link. The SSL is a general technology used for security of communications on Webnet, which can encrypt the input data before it is transmitted over the Internet and prevent the input data from being intercepted or tapped. If you use any browser that is not compatible with the SSL, you could not gain access to this page from the intranet of your company due to Firewall or other software settings.
2. Collection of Browsing History
The Website may use technologies such as access logs or cookies to acquire your browsing history for convenient use of the Website. The collected historical information is used only for the purposes of convenience, monitoring the use conditions of the Website and statistic analysis for service improvement.
Access logs include user IP addresses and technical specifications, but they cannot identify users. You can reject cookies via your browser settings. If you reject cookies, some functionality of the Mitsubishi Power Aero Website may be diminished.
Mitsubishi Power Aero cannot have any responsibility for maintaining the security of your personal information on any other Website linked with the Mitsubishi Power Aero Website. If you have any query or inquiry regarding the handling of personal information, make direct access to each relevant Website.