CSR Initiatives 2017-18
Activity 1:Mobility India, JP Nagar, Bangalore
(Center for disability, development and rehabilitation for economically poor children, women and older people living in urban slums and rural areas)
Contributed funds towards providing materials for:
- Artificial limbs
- Instruments physiotherapy
- Rehabilitation for the poor disabled persons
Date of visit: 18 November 2017
Activity 2: Navachetana Trust, JP Nagar, Bangalore
Navachetana is a non-profit, non-commercial voluntary organisation
- Navachetana is a non-profit, non-commercial voluntary organisation
- Established to impart self help education to the mentally and physically challenged children.
- This organisationwas started with a vision "To make the lives of mentally and physically challenged better, by preparing them to face the world with confidence and courage."
Company has contributed towards students monthly fees, maintenance, Grocery and other running expenses.
Contribution of funds towards:
- Construction of two new class rooms
- Students study table with chair 16 Nos
Date of Event:
|Project Location||Shreee Byraveswara High School, Nelamangala|