Proposing Service Tailored to Meet Diverse Customer Needs
Mitsubishi Power contributes to availability improvement of the power plant and maximizes asset value of the customer by providing emergency service, preventive maintenance, training, and support for operation and maintenance (O&M) with state-of-the–art ICT technology.
- Gas Turbines State-of-the-art technology of hot gas turbines and abundant field experience as an OEM contribute to the improvement of output, efficiency, maintainability, operability, and availability.Using ICT technology effectively, we are able to propose a wide variety of solutions to make your plant more competitive, based on operation data as well as diagnosed machine data, with GT OEM knowledge.
- Aero-Derivative Gas Turbines A full range of maintenance, overhaul and repair, field service, and spare parts are available for FT8® and FT4000® aero-derivative gas turbines. Our repair facilities are strategically located to deliver customer service globally. Through flexibility, experience, and focus on exceeding customer expectations, Aftermarket Services ensures the right solution for the aero-derivative gas turbine customer.
- Steam Turbines We have a wide range of service menus for improving reliability and efficiency of steam turbines, such as active clearance control seals, high-efficiency advanced blades, direct lubrication bearings, and more. Additionally, we can offer solutions for operation improvements, including life extension of steam turbines, extension of outage intervals, shortening outage and startup durations, and lowering minimum loads, according to customers' various needs.
- Boilers Customer value-up plans have been provided, such as power uprating by maximizing capability of boilers, decreasing NOx emission and unburned carbon by burner improvements, much wider variety of coal or co-firing of biomass fuel by pulverizer improvements, and shorter outage periods for inspection schedules.
- Generators We offer an extensive line up that enhances maintenance, economy, and efficiency of power plants and boosts capacity. Services include life time assessment according to different generator stator coil insulation systems, rewinding generator stator coils with new insulating systems that improve cooling performance, and generator stator wedge looseness inspection with Digital Wedge Tapper.
- Air Quality Control Systems (AQCS) Our air quality control system (AQCS) technologies have been developed and thoroughly tested to meet or exceed current and future regulations. We have innovative technologies to reduce pollutants, such as NOx, dust, SO2, and others; improve wastewater quality; manage multi-fuel applications including biomass co-firing; improve facility efficiency; supply and manage SCR catalysts; and in parts replacement for ESP, FGD, and more.
- Long Term Service Agreement We offer highly optimized Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) to fulfill a diverse range of customer needs. Our LTSAs are designed based on data from hundreds of power plants utilizing Mitsubishi Power technology and built up over decades of experience in the energy industry. Our LTSAs enable the high levels of plant optimization and efficiency demanded to power the world of tomorrow.
- Support of Operation and Maintenance Mitsubishi Power comprehensively repairs entire plants deteriorated by long-term operation to prolong the life of the plants. Moreover, Mitsubishi Power can propose menu for improving the output, efficiency and environmental performance.
- TOMONI HUB Our experts in operations and maintenance monitor operating conditions 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For over 20 years, Mitsubishi Power has been steadily expanding the capabilities of its TOMONI HUB Analytics and Performance Centers and has been successfully providing remote monitoring and increasing the use of advanced analytics to make power plants more reliable and profitable.
- Training Mitsubishi Power has training center for steam turbine field service engineers and simulator to replicate actual plant operation. Mitsubishi Power provides advanced training and support for the engineers not only of ourselves but also engineers of customer side.
- Comprehensive Maintenance Mitsubishi Power comprehensively repairs entire plants deteriorated by long-term operation to prolong the life of the plants. Moreover, Mitsubishi Power can propose menu for improving the output, efficiency and environmental performance.