Features of fabric filters
1. Reducing pressure loss
The process gas flows in from the side walls of the compartment and is guided to the top of the compartment by baffle plates. The coarse particles contained in the process gas are separated by inertia by impacting against the baffle plates, which reduces the dust concentration. The process gas that is guided to the top of the compartment flows down along filter bags in the compartment and is filtered in filter bags.
- Using inertial separation of the coarse particles at the baffle plates reduces the dust concentration and reduces the pressure loss in the fabric filter.
- As the process gas flows down, dust that is removed from the filter bag easily falls down into the hopper, so less dust gets re-suspended, which reduces the pressure loss of the fabric filter.
2. Extending filter bag life
- The process gas is dispersed from the top of the compartment and flows down, reducing the vibrations of the filter bag. Vibration fatigue of the filter cloth is reduced, which extends the life of the filter bag.
- Reducing the pressure loss reduces the number of cleanings, which expands the life of the filter bag.
- Combining timer control and pressure loss control makes it possible to appropriately remove the collected dust and operate with stable pressure loss, which reduces fatigue degradation of the filter cloth.
3. Using an airtight switching damper
A high airtight switching damper using bending of our unique vane material is used to cut off and bypass the gas flow in the compartment. This high airtight switching damper has a leak rate of 0.1% or less, so it is more airtight than normal dampers.
- Using the high airtight switching damper in the bypass duct reduces the leakage of process gas and makes it possible to reduce the outlet dust concentration.
- Using the high airtight switching damper in the inlet to the fabric filter compartment improves removal of collected dust, so it is possible to reduce the filter bag pressure drop.
4. Easy to maintain
- We use a hand-bolted fixing method and a spring-plate fixing method, which make it easy to install and remove the filter bags, so maintenance can be performed faster than our conventional methods.
- The filter bag support frame can be dismantled, so it is easy to install and remove the filter bags.
- The structure of the ceiling of the fabric filter compartment can be opened and closed manually, so a hoist or similar device is not necessary, and maintenance is easy.