BLCP Power - Map Ta Phut Power Station in Thailand
Background to Introduction and Challenges Faced
To achieve long-term stable operation as a thermal power plant, the project naturally demanded reliability in a distributed control system, but also high-level reliability, availability and maintainability is required of the plant itself. Furthermore, while progress has been made in near-full automation through the DCS to control this large-scale steam power plant made up of a vast array of complex equipment, these advances make it more important to maintain and improve the skills of customer operators and maintenance engineers so that they can make swift and accurate decisions in times of emergency, not just carrying out regular operations such as start-up and shutdown.
Effects of Introduction
Leveraging an advantage unique to a plant manufacturer, we installed an operational training simulator boasting a high degree of reproducibility that incorporates precision models. In doing so, we managed to provide a human resource development environment that helps customer operators and maintenance engineers maintain and improve their skills.
- BLCP Power - Map Ta Phut Power Station in Thailand
- Geothermal Power Plant A
- Gas Engine Power Plant for Domestic Plant
- Medina-Yanbu Power Plant and Desalination Plant, Phase 2 in Saudi Arabia
- Domestic Beverage Plant - Filling Line Monitoring System
- Domestic Plant - Energy Management System for Engine Production Equipment
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Takasago Technical Institute - Monitoring and Control System for Sodium Test Facility
- Office Building - Monitoring System for Power Receiving and Transforming Facilities
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Kobe Shipyard - Central Monitoring System for Design and Development Center Building
- Air Quality Control Systems (AQCS)